- Put a stamp on the game with the uniquely designed Suede Courtside Perf sneaker from PUMA®.
- Deconstructed premium suede upper with perforated detailing.
- Upper pattern reflects the pattern of the tennis net.
- Lace-up closure with waxed cotton laces for a secure fit.
- Smooth lining and a cushioned footbed for added comfort.
- Rubber midsole with a vertically ribbed toe bumper.
- 360 stitch detail on midsole.
- Rubber outsole offers excellent traction.
- PUMA logo patch on tongue, PUMA Formstrip logo at lateral and medial sides, and PUMA Cat logo at heel.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I actually bought 2 pairs on a different site under retail (that deal is no more) but I'd say that it is worth every dollar even purchased at retail. The leather quality is great, each pair also came with an extra pair of wax-flat laces as well. I suggest ordering all Pumas a half size up but for these you'll be safe true to size unless you have very wide feet -- Pumas are narrow in my opinion. I'd say these are premium quality leather. The shoes also came in a different box (black that slides out) versus the standard general release ones that are red. Buttery suede + excellent craftsmanship = good buy.
Felt true to size
Moderate arch support
- Astro - customer
- from Orange County, CA
- August 21, 2015