- Prana Size Chart
- This active top by Prana® is perfect for aerobics, yoga and running errands across town.
- This fitted style includes an internal shelf bra for built-in support.
- Made with recycled performance fabric for freedom of movement.
- Quick-drying with excellent moisture management to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Attractive scoop neck design with unique double slide straps.
- Lasting shape retention.
- Prana logo brandmark at the center back.
- Solid Fabric: 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex.
- Printed Fabric: 89% recycled polyester, 11% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Awesome for all yoga styles! I have more Prana than any other brands in my drawer. I own three of the Quinn style in different fabrics. No matter how soaked I get Prana tops wick sweat away from the skin, although they do stay wet for sometime so if I'm drenched I really need to head to the showers asap. The support for my 34b 125lb frame is perfect. Freedom of movement in all my asanas, but for inversions I've never had any issues with tops riding up (and I've had that many times with other brands). It's unpleasant being upside down and having my top come down to my face! They wash beautifully and will all of my yoga related items I machine wash and hang to dry. I've read multiple times that fabrics intended for wicking should have no fabric softeners.
- KellyGirls - customer
- from Miami, Florida
- July 30, 2013
I am 5'4" and about 115 pounds. This top fits me perfectly (size small). I love it. I cannot wait to try it out for yoga.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 13, 2012
I've got 2 of these tops, the turquoise and a heather grey. As usual the Prana tops tend to run a tad bit small so I ordered up (a large) I am 5'6 about 140 lbs and a 36 D. The fit is great.
- Athena M - customer
- from Tulsa, Ok
- August 5, 2013
Love this top and fitted and really soft material. Really cute back. No support and flattering. Washes well and is comfortable.
- Julie - customer
- from San disgo
- May 21, 2013
Cute top, love the back straps, comfortable, love the color. Shelf bra is not "concealing" (36/C), but as hot as it has been this summer...who cares?! Shorter shirt...hits right at/above the hips.
- Vicki - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- August 16, 2012