- Prana Size Chart
- Be prepared on those unpredictable weather days with the protective Eliza Jacket.
- Standard fit skims the body with slight contour.
- 2.5-layer shell:
• Poly shell with fully seam sealed inner laminate offers 3k/3k waterproof/breathable protection.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish improves water-resistant performance.
• Mesh lining and vented yoke provide active breathability.
- Stow-away hood rolls away into the stand collar.
- Waterproof, two-way, full-zip front closure with interior wind flap and zipper garage.
- Long sleeves sport adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Removable self-tie belt cinches the waist.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Interior media-friendly zip pocket.
- Droptail hemline.
- Woven locker tag at the left hip.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Length: 29 in
- Chest Measurement: 40 in
- Sleeve Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very flattering, gorgeous color, sufficient rain protection. The hood tucks away prettily, so unless it's raining, the jacket looks very sleek.
- Amanda - customer
- from Philadelphia
- November 22, 2016
I had to return this jacket (purchased in April, returned end of September) for the only reason that I gained to much weight for it to fit and I never even got to wear it. Argg! I am writing a review because I really loved that rain jacket. With little to no velcro to snag clothing and collect hair, fibers etc., a flattering style and great functionality this jacket has it all. It is light weight and the addition of the belt and long loop-through on back with a mid-length it is sporty and dressy at the same time. Definitely recommend.
- RMK - customer
- from Pacific Northwest
- September 30, 2014
I purchased this jacket for a trip to Europe. It looks beautiful, packed easily because it was so lightweight and worked for casual or dressy situation. This is a great value!
- Kerry S - customer
- from Rochester, NY
- May 13, 2014
Pros: 1. Great fit and style. 2. Hood that can be tucked away. 3. Water resistant. 4. Warm enough for spring/fall weather. 5. Zippered pockets and a 3rd zippered pocket on the inside. 6. Lightweight and perfect for travel. 7. So far, does not seem to wrinkle easily. Cons: 1. The main zipper on mine is very difficult to zip up. 2. The lining is that plastic material (sorry, I don't know what it's called). For me, I don't prefer that material because I get hot easily and w this material, once I'm hot it sticks to me. I can live w it, though. 3. Not exactly a windproof jacket.
- Tiffany B - customer
- from United States
- March 29, 2015
Super cute, love the color. I imagine great for light rain, sprinkles, or if you're wearing rain pants, but it's a touch too short for a real rain. Beautiful color. The only thing I didn't like is that it isn't lined so that white plastic-like water protection is against your clothes or skin. I do recommend it. I'm tall & lean & it would have looked great. Roomy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco outerlands
- February 7, 2015