- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A true trifecta, the Patagonia® Ultralight Down Hoodie features durability, compressibility, and lightweight warmth.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Nylon ripstop shell.
- Deluge® DWR finish sheds moisture.
- 800-fill premium European goose down insulation.
- Full-length zip.
- Two zip hand and one zip chest pocket.
- Drawcord hem.
- Stuff sack included.
- Shell and lining: 100% nylon.
- Insulation: 800-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% other fibers.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
What's funny is the jacket looks kind of blah and oversized on the model in this photo. On me, I have to say it looks pretty fabulous. The thick/thin style of quilting and the shiny/wet look of the fabric is all very flattering, especially when you wear the jacket a bit more fitted, like I do. It seriously looks like a leather motorcycle jacket from a distance - which I personally love. I was suspicious about whether this jacket - which is SO THIN AND LIGHT! - would actually be warm (especially for the price), and was surprised to find that it was warmer than the thick winter coat I always wear (which is a Sam Edelman - not cheap, but definitely not pricey). I'll have this jacket forever... which is good, considering how expensive it is! Totally worth the money.
Felt true to size
- Jennifer - customer
- from Seattle
- November 27, 2015
I have two of these in black and silvery gray and they are outstanding: performance-wise, so thin, light, warm, and well-designed; style-wise, chic and understated. I can't praise them enough. 800-fill down is the only way to go, and Patagonia has a video on how the shell is both remarkably light and unusually strong. Wear it alone or as the thinnest yet warmest additional layer. I just wish Patagonia made even more neutral colors -- dark gray (men have that shade), whiskey plum, bronze would all be great. A winter must-have. Get the version with the hoodie.
- Marni123 - customer
- from new york
- February 11, 2014
Unfortunately, I thought the down material was super thin and inconsistent. It is cool looking but I am not happy with quality - especially for the price!
- Anne C - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- February 5, 2014