- SKU: #8446733
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Chilly mornings at base camp require this cozy Nano Puff® Vest.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet.
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance.
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Sleeveless construction.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Logo hit at left chest.
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem.
- 184 g (6.5 oz).
- 100% nylon;
Lining (Insulation): 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry medium.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Absolutely love this vest! It is thin, but very warm. The fit is flattering and it's also perfect for layering. I'm 5'8" 135 lbs and the small fits perfectly for layering over a long sleeved shirt. Pockets are zippered for keeping valuables safe and there's also a small zippered pocket on the chest that fits ID/credit cards for safe keeping. I can't say enough great things - worth the money!!
- Ashleigh - customer
- from Santa Barbara
- December 16, 2016
This is a beautiful vest. It is much thinner than I expected. But it may still provide warmth? It is very flattering. I am 5'5", 135 pounds and wear a solid medium. I have to go with a large in this vest.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 13, 2015