- SKU: #7882705
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Perfect for beachwear or anywhere, the Kamala Cross-Back Dress keeps you looking fabulous.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Scoop neckline.
- Lingerie-style straps crossover and tie in back.
- Built-in shelf bra provides support.
- Side slits increase range of motion.
- 55% organic cotton, 45% Tencel® lyocell.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 54 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This dress is really pretty but does run small. I am 5'4, 115 lbs. and the xs was too snug, I'm returning for a S. The length was at my ankle bone, which was shorter than most maxis I own. The fabric is very nice midweight cotton. The built-in bra is a great addition.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- March 31, 2012
I'm a size 10, and I had to exchange my size medium for a large. The fit is very flattering. I would recommend sizing up. This is a close fit. Casual and comfortable.
- Filene - customer
- from Camano Island, WA
- April 5, 2012
This is a fabulous dress. It is a flattering length and cut. It is not as bodice-exposing as many of the Patagonia dresses. However, beware, this is a slim fit not, as advertised, a regular fit; it is very form fitting.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 30, 2012
This is a summer staple; super simple and super flattering. It is slim fitting but not tight, the length is perfect, I got a size medium, am 5'6. The built in bra is perfect support, I am breastfeeding so my boobs are bigger than normal and I still feel supported...some reviews described this as tight but I don't feel that it clings or binds, it is just right for my post baby body.
- Michelie M - customer
- from San Rafael, CA
- June 21, 2012
Love this dress! I will wear this all summer. I am 5'6 & 127lbs and ordered a medium. I am 34b on top and a small might have worked a little better. But I'm keeping it! The V pattern to the strips is very flattering!
- Dianne S - customer
- from Texas
- May 19, 2012