- SKU: #8526935
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- You've tried positive reinforcement, time-outs, and tough love, but the weather is still very, very bad! It's clear it's not going to change its ways, so try ignoring it with the Downtown Loft Parka, instead!
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Satin polyester shell with elegant contoured quilting and insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Articulated hood stealthily stows into a shawl collar with hidden zip closure.
- Two-way, full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Interior zippered chest pocket.
- Below-the-knee length with a straight hemline.
- 100% polyester.
Insulation: 100% 600-fill-power Traceable Down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 41 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
A note on ordering: I almost ordered a large instead of a medium because of comments that this is very fitted. It is, but I am 5'7", 150 pounds with an average build and can easily wear a thick sweater under this. It feels fitted, but not tight. If you're on the fence on size and around my size, the medium should be fine. It's super warm and the gray color is really nice, not silvery like some coats.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- December 2, 2015
Excellent quality, extra long sleeves and feels like it would be very warm. The shell fabric is a bit heavier than the usual nylon. The gray color is a lovely dark silver. Sadly, the XL is too tight through the shoulders so not enough freedom of movement. Ended up going with the Eddie Bauer Lodge Parka in an XL Tall.
- Suzanne D - customer
- from Iowa
- December 31, 2016
LOVE the collar!! Don't need a scarf if I'm in a hurry Love the hood! Enough room for my whole head to stay inside Love the sleeves! Long enough to keep my wrists warm Love the length! Keeps me cozy past my knees Love the cut! Keeps me looking slim, even in a huge winter coat Did I mention, LOVE THE COLLAR! (Certainly not a deal breaker- wish the grey was a little bit darker)
- Mary B - customer
- from Cleveland, OH
- December 29, 2016
Finally the almost perfect coat for me. I was looking for new coat that longer than my eddie bauer but has the same warmth and simple hood. I ordered the north face metropolis parka but the length is above my knees and way too thin! I don't feel it's the same quality like my eddie bauer. Then I saw this coat online and read the review. I'm glad I got this. I definitely feel the quality, it's warm, I love the length overall and the hood. I ordered xs, the north face is crazily too small and not comfortable. The downtown parka is more comfortable although on the belly area is a little bit too snug but not too crazy that you can't breath. I probably can go with small but the sleeve probably would be too long
- Anonymous - customer
- March 1, 2016
This is a fabulous winter coat. I loved it so much that i ordered a second one for my mom. It's great in really cold weather - e.g. it's 15 degrees outside today in dc, with wind chill of about 2 degrees. This coat is a life saver on days like that- it is so comfortable that it feels like you are basically wearing your favorite down comforter around town! I am 5'2" and this coat comes about 2-3" above the ankle - so for me, unlike the model shown, this is a long, almost full body length coat. Its windproof and stylish, and hood is snug enough to stay in place on windy days. The fit is not too tight either - I used to be a size 10-12, and I bought the Large back then (with plenty of room for a sweater inside). Nowadays I am down to a size 6 -8, and a Med would fit me fine.
- Ash - customer
- from Wash DC
- January 19, 2016