- SKU: #8325796
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Don't let the dipping mercury keep you penned up inside four walls! Grab the Down Sweater Vest, get outdoors, and put some of that fresh, crisp air into your lungs.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Durable recycled polyester ripstop boasts a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down.
- Horizontal quilting keeps insulative down in place.
- Stand collar extends warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap and zipper garage.
- Comfortable elastic armholes seal in warmth.
- Internal zip chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Secure zip hand pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Straight hemline.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Traceable Down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love this Patagonia Down Sweater Vest, it is super comfortable, ordered a size up, and love the orange color.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Laguna Beach, CA
- December 31, 2016
Best Vest EVER!! I am always cold. This vest keeps me warm. I am never cold when I wear it. I will definitely buy again.
- Sandra C - customer
- from Santa Barbara, CA
- December 9, 2016
Very nice vest-- light and slenderizing. Fitted fit. I'm 5'3" usually a size 4 and I bought the small.
- Liz - customer
- from ohio
- March 17, 2016
This vest in black is warm, with a flattering cut. The cut may be better than last year's version or maybe it is the color choice (which I ordered in a color with contrasting color zipper which drew attention to my middle - I returned that one.). In any case this one is a keeper!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- January 25, 2016
The vest is warm. Patagonia runs very small, I had wanted to wear many layers under this vest. Typically, I wear a medium, but ended up getting an extra large to accommodate the many layers. The cut does not accommodate curves.
- Down v - customer
- from Prescott, AZ
- December 29, 2015