- The Outdoor Research® Radar Pocket Cap combines street-worthy style with technical design that keeps you protected from the sun when you're cruising around town.
- UPF 30+ SolarShield™ sun protection.
- Supplex® nylon fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly to keep you cool.
- TransAction™ headband wicks away moisture and feels soft against your skin.
- Folding bill lets you stash the Radar in your back pocket.
- 22" circumference.
- 100% nylon.
- Wash separately cold and dry flat.
- Circumference: 22 in
- Brim: 3 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (6 7/8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Cap was great. A bit on the big size. I wore it while in Peru. It fit under biking and rafting helmets as well as under my rain jacket. The best part was that the bill folds, so it was super compact. The color went with everything.
- Suzanne - customer
- from Altanta, GA
- October 14, 2011
Great product. Got it for a trip to the Caribbean and never took it off the whole week. Dries quickly (though not instantly), very light and comfortable. Perfect for wearing in and around the water.
- Anonymous - customer
- from South Carolina
- February 24, 2012
Wonderful hat! Outdoor Research products last! I love the folding brim. Its style is just a bit different from a traditional cap. This allows me to stand apart from the average fellow.
- Bwana B - customer
- from Reedley CA
- December 19, 2011
Great hat. I use these hats for outside activity that generate a lot of sweat. The hats work like a sweatband and can be squeezed out, rinsed, washed and hung out to dry. They fold for great packing or to go in your pocket. Just purchased my 5th hat. I have a large head and the L/XL fits great.
- Pete M - customer
- from a
- July 18, 2011
I love this hat. I wear it all the time. It is very lightweight and comfortable. I love that it folds and I can shove it in my back pocket. The black has a nice checkered pattern that is subtle. I like the embroidered logo on the side, which is a nice touch. It feels pretty breathable. I have worn it to the beach and it did not feel too hot.
- Steve - customer
- from Sunnyvale, CA
- July 13, 2011