- SKU: #8472843
- Outdoor Research Men's Size Chart
- Outdoor Research Women's Size Chart
- When you're scrambling, bouldering, and climbing, you need your gear to hold up without holding you back. The durable Ferrosi Summit Shorts are built tough and with the stretch you need to go for those grueling holds.
- Trim Fit is a close, next-to-skin cut designed to move with you.
• Lightweight softshell offers wind- and water-resistant protection with quick-dry performance.
• Movement-mirroring stretch weave improves mobility and breathability.
• Abrasion-resistant, 90D ripstop fabrication.
- Belt-loop waistband with wide, carabiner- and harness-compatible loops.
- Belt-loop waistband with wide loops to accommodate carabiners and harness straps.
- Zip fly with dual snap-button closure.
- Scoop hand pockets.
- Back zip pocket.
- Zip cargo pocket at the left leg.
- Tonal logo embroidery at the right leg and back waist.
- 86% nylon, 14% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 13 in
- Inseam: 5 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2, inseam 5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love these shorts! I bought four pairs last year and just received two new pairs today in the new colors. They fit me the same this year as they did last year. Great hiking shorts! Love the new colors.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 20, 2017
This is now a terrible product. purchased a few 2 years ago - fit great. now I purchased more - two in every color and to restock my shorts. there were terrible. every single pair fit differently with some of size 2 with narrow legs, some 2 fit like a six - it was terrible so I just returned them all and purchased some Kuhl shorts. Though I really like the material, the manufacturing is unreliable an OR was non responsive when I complained. so disappointed in OR. Used to be a big fan, but will look elsewhere from now on.
- Shoegoe - customer
- from Seattle
- April 4, 2017