- SKU: #7629946
- NYDJ Petite Size Chart
- Flaunt fabulous curves in Not Your Daughter's Jeans®.
- The Hayden has a mid rise and straight leg for a sleek fit.
- Lift Tuck Technology™ lifts and shapes curves, so you appear instantly one size smaller.
- Revolutionary crisscross front panel slims the tummy for a trim silhouette.
- Rich dark resin wash on premium lightweight stretch denim.
- Five pocket design features crisscross embroidery on the back.
- Contrast topstitch accents.
- Double belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 30" inseam.
- 9" front rise.
- 14" back rise.
- 16" leg opening.
- 80% cotton, 19% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love my new jeans. It has been years since I have worn a pair of jeans that are as soft and comfortable as these are. They also fit me to a T!
- Aleyna W - customer
- from New Jersey
- November 12, 2011
I love them!! I definitely feel skinny and cute in them. They are higher wasted than I expected.... Yes all the other reviewers said they were, but the picture is not as high as they are on me. I am on the shorter side of petite, only 5'1". Maybe that has to do with it. I don't tuck things in too much, so the high rise is fine for me.
- Jean W - customer
- from MA
- October 21, 2011
These are fabulous for those who feel jeans deprived and want another chance to rock a pair of jeans. Deep dark wash give a dressier edge. The technology obviously gives a lift. They are light weight enough to feel free and easy and are surprisingly very comfortable. Recommended not to wash them much - hand wash best to retain what you like about them!
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- May 7, 2011
Great slimming jeans. They have a long rise though so if you like low rise, look elsewhere.
- Donna - customer
- from Arizona
- March 18, 2011
I found these to be too baggy, and since I ordered the smallest size possible (0P), I had to send them back. The funny thing is, I got the same exact jean in the San Juan wash, and they fit perfectly. Nothing wrong with this jean, I just think they run a little large, at least in the small sizes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mill Valley, CA
- February 18, 2011