- SKU: #8298348
- NYDJ Petite Size Chart
- A polished pant for work or weekend.
- Sleek ankle pant has a high rise and slim leg.
- Front and back center leg seams create a slimming, leg-lengthening look.
- Splits at the outside cuff.
- Lift Tuck Technology® lifts and shapes curves so you instantly appear one size smaller.
- Patented crisscross panel trims the tummy.
- Woven bi-stretch fabric does not bag out.
- Rear welt pockets.
- Tonal topstitching.
- Banded waist.
- Zipper fly and hook-and-bar closure.
- 48% cotton, 46% rayon, 6% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, dry flat.
- Outseam: 35 in
- Inseam: 26 in
- Front Rise: 9 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 14 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2P, inseam 26. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I LOVE these pants. They run true to size. The pull on waist did not need taking in (as do most of my pull ups from JAG) The pockets on the back hide the bum and I do not feel like I need a shirt that is long. Ordered 2 pair. Wash well, I line dry. Perf Petite Pants!
- 3Flemingos - customer
- from North Carolina
- April 3, 2015
I really like these pants -- they are part of my everyday uniform. Nice, heavy fabric that doesn't wrinkle easily. looks good with flats or boots. They look baggy in the picture -- my experience is that they run large. The model would probably look better wearing a 0P.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 29, 2014
I usually get the NYDJ in my regular size even though they say get a smaller size. I really don't like skin tight pants that emphasize a poochy belly or other body negatives. But the stretch in them is just right because they end up in the dryer.
- Peggy n - customer
- from northern california
- November 24, 2016
I bought these because I am 5'1/2" and thought these would be just the right length as a regular pair of slacks for me and they are. They are a bit more curvy than I am so would have liked a better fit around the hips but I needed a pair of black pants in a hurry so they served their purpose for now. The bi-stretch welt pocket pant fit much better in the waist and hips but the legs were a bit too wide for me so I exchanged them for the ankle length. The ankle length pants are nice pants but don't think they are this price nice.
- Nancy H - customer
- January 16, 2015