- SKU: #8243119
- Nike Size Guide
- Turn up the heat on an otherwise everyday workout with the intense Pro Three-Inch Short.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Compression fit keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support during high-performance activity.
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance fabric wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Lined inseam gusset allows a wider range of movement.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Brand hits at left leg and waist.
- 80% polyester, 20% spandex.
Gusset Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 24 in
- Outseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 3 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 3. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I use these shorts interchangeably for training, yoga, and running. Wonderful, quality shorts! I've had them for 2+ years and they have held up well. Not sheer, although they can tend to show panty lines. For reference I am 5'3", 110 lbs, and the S fits perfectly.
Felt true to size
- Kay - customer
- from Houston
- July 15, 2014
These are not just for women - as a man I have been looking for shorts that fit good and would not interfere with my leg brace. I finally found them - I think they should also inform people these are unisex - so the logo is on the left rather than the right does the job for me.
- Gary - customer
- from CA
- June 28, 2014
I got these in the night factor XS, and they fit perfectly - on the tighter side, which I prefer, so those who don't want as much compression may want to size up. For reference, I'm 5'3 and a muscular 140 w/ a bubble butt. The downside of it fitting so tight is that you can see my thong line (you can see it on the model too), but they don't seem to be sheer. The length is just right too - long enough to not show any cheek. I am planning on wearing this to Bikram yoga, so will see if it getting wet will make it see-through.
- Anonymous - customer
- from SoCal
- June 2, 2014
Love these shorts! Wear them for kickboxing (either under shorts or alone -- albeit they are quite short!). Also for running -- they do ride up ever so slightly from time to time when running but less than other shorts I've tried. Highly recommend!
- Jessica M - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- May 24, 2014
I'm 5'5'' 125 and normally wear a XS. Got a small in these shorts and they creep up a bit making me think a M probably would have worked better.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- August 29, 2014