- SKU: #8318605
- Nike Bra Size Guide
- Nike Size Guide
- Attack your workout with focus and determination in the sleek Pro Indy Bra!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Designed for light-impact sports like yoga, weight training, and walking.
- Compression fit keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support during high-performance activity.
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance fabric wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Double-layer, slip-on design with bonded seams.
- Soft elastic trim around neckline and armholes minimizes potential irritation.
- Deep scoop neckline.
- Removable soft cups provide support and shape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Racerback with breathable mesh panel.
- Supportive band under bust.
- 51% nylon, 38% polyester, 11% spandex.
Mesh & Bottom Hem: 81% nylon, 19% spandex.
Pad Top: 100% polyurethane.
Pad Back: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
A pull-on, T-back bra with adjustable straps! YAY!! Runs small. I'm a 36B and needed a large. The medium cut into my rib cage horribly. Overall: Good bra. Comfortable with med to low support. I use it for walking, hiking, elliptical, weights, yoga, etc. I like the trim straps in back. Works under all my tops.
- Mary C - customer
- from Bay Area, CA
- July 13, 2016
Love this bra. I wear if for lifting, crossfit, and running. Nice amount of padding for modesty but not so bulky. Light weight and airy in hot conditions. I wear a 36A in regular bra size and I wear a M in this one.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 23, 2016
Great for barre and lifting. Cute style and shaping. Not for any sort of impact training. Size up. 32C and went w M.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 5, 2014
Great fit, light coverage. Good to wear alone for dance cardio, or underneath tank tops for running.
- Victoria - customer
- from New York
- January 30, 2017
This has to be one of the best sports bras I have ever put on. It's super comfortable and fits nicely and true to size. The colors are all pretty cool and if you're like me and wear sports bras often you'd want 10 of these. Thinking about buying more, little on the more expensive side for a sports bra but that's to be expected since its Nike.
- Jess - customer
- from new york
- July 12, 2016