Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Take it to the net in the Nike® Kids Hyperdunk 2015!
- High-top silhouette.
- A scaled down version of the adult style.
- Hyperfuse construction fuses lightweight textile with support skins to create a seamless, one-piece upper for lightweight durability and support.
- Lace-up closure for snug fit.
- Flexible collar foam helps lock the foot in place, providing the support of a high-top with the feel of a low-top.
- FlyWire technology delivers dynamic lockdown through the midfoot and promotes natural motion.
- Internal bootie construction features mesh and foam, which stretch and conform to the foot for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Zoom Air units in the heel and at the forefoot provide low profile, responsive cushioning for excellent court feel.
- Midsole foam surrounding the heel functions as a heel counter to enhance stability.
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
- Solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern.
- Nike Swoosh logo at lateral and medial sides.
- Hyperdunk 2015 callout on tongue.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 3.5 Big Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This shoe was bought for a 12 year old boy. It did not even last 4 months and that was just wearing it back and forth to and from school. Money wasted. To all customers, do not purchase this shoe.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Jo L - customer
- from Ohio
- April 27, 2016