- SKU: #8547639
- Nike Size Guide
- Run in pre-dawn solitude, twilight calm, or anywhere in between with the eye-catching Dry Element Running Hoodie.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Dri-FIT™ high-performance fabric wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Three-panel scuba hood extends coverage without restricting visibility.
- Pullover design.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Thumb loops keep sleeves extended and hands warmer.
- Concealed zip pocket and Swoosh™ at upper left chest.
- Mesh panels ventilate and cool.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Slight droptail hemline.
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
Panels: 89% polyester, 11% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This is my number one piece of clothing at the moment. The length of the torso is perfectly long enough without being too long. The. Rock hits at just the right spot. It's form fitting without being too tight in the tummy. Very flattering, comfortable, and easy to work out in.
- Jessica H - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 14, 2017
Soooo soft and comfortable. Originally purchased for an extra layer to wear for an upcoming hiking trip. I anticipate this will get lots of use. The neckline is comfortable and not restricting. I love thumb holes as well. I'm typically a medium and ordered a large anticipating I can wear this over a thin tank and fits perfectly.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
- Melissa - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- October 4, 2016
Love, love, love this hoody! The fabric is so soft with no chafing points at all. It has held up well in the laundry and dries quickly so it is a 'go to' top when traveling. I am 5'8" and 155# with large shoulders and long arms. I bought a large and it fits perfectly.
- Deb - customer
- from Port Angeles
- December 15, 2015