- Before the Nats took the field for our nation's capital, they played ball for our friends up north as the Montreal Expos. Canadian or not, this Authentic Collection 59FIFTY® - Washington Nationals fitted cap from New Era® will not only show off your patriotic side but lets everyone know you're part of the new DC movement! The official on-field cap of Major League Baseball® and worn by team players!
- Features CoolBase™ technology - a revolutionary moisture-wicking, superior-drying and protects against shrinkage.
- Traditional six-panel construction with color-matching button and eyelets with black bottom visor.
- Raised *Washington Nationals team logo embroidery at front.
Available in an Road, Home and Alternate colors/styles.
- Raised Major League Baseball® logo patch at back for authenticity.
- Original 59FIFTY Fitted sticker on top visor and 3-D MLB hologram sticker on bottom visor.
- 59FIFTY branded taping and a moisture absorbing sweatband on the inside.
- Do not wash. Spot wipe to clean.
- 100% polyester.
- Circumference: 22 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6 3/4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This hat fits me. It's very deep. All the way on it goes to my ears. It doesn't fit my husband. It goes beyond his ears while still having an empty space at the top. It's a great hat, great quality, and I like that it fits rather than being adjustable, but I didn't anticipate the deepness of the hat being a factor. My head measures 13.5 inches, measured from ear top to ear top over the top of the head. Maybe this hat is supposed to be worn over the ear? We both have the same measurement of head size going around the forehead. 23 inches. Also he complained that it was scratchy. Back to the drawing board.
- Delia T - customer
- from Maryland
- July 16, 2015