- SKU: #8432282
- New Balance Clothing Size Guide
- This laid back crop pants is perfect for your everyday activities.
- Semifitted cut follows the contours of the body.
- NB Dry fabric pushes perspiration away from the body and towards the surface for rapid evaporation.
- NB Fresh antimicrobial treatment resists odor.
- Elastic waistband offers quite the comfortable fit.
- Flat hand pockets at front.
- Ergonomic seams provide an exception comfortable fit.
- Relaxed leg through to knee.
- Reflective brand mark logo.
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Waist Measurement: 29 in
- Outseam: 29 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 21 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 12 1⁄2 in
- Leg Opening: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 21. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are very nice pants in terms of quality and fit. However, they have a somewhat flared leg shape, which I didn't want, so am returning them. I wear an xl, and in a smaller size it may be less noticeable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston area
- October 11, 2015
Very comfortable fit. I use them for exercising but find them dressy enough to wear them going shopping if I am going to and from my workouts. Length is great as well.
- Kathy D - customer
- September 17, 2015
These are wonderful. I wore them all over the place on a trip to Europe in May. They always look neat, wash and dry in no time. If you like straight legs rather than the skinny leg or legging look, these are the pants for you. I also love that they have pockets. Because the material is so stretchy you can't load the pockets without looking like you have deformed hips, but you can carry a room key, your phone and a couple Kleenex when you go out for a walk.
- Carol A - customer
- from Carson City Nevada
- September 7, 2015
I have the Contender shorts and really like them, so I was hopeful these would be just as great. They are made nicely, run true to size, and are a nice fabric BUT, the flared leg style is so unflattering. Not a great look unless you are tall - I am only 5'4". If the straight cut just continued down the leg (not fitted, just straight) these would be perfect, but the weird flare at the hem ruined it for me.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Utah
- March 24, 2016