- SKU: #7490912
- Fascinate in the retro Feathers Contour Plunge Bra from Natori™.
- Underwire demi cups have a contour pad for a smooth, modest shape.
- Feather lace unfurls on the cups, center connector, and band.
- Sheer mesh covers the cups.
- Sexy deep plunge is perfect for low-cut tops.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps provide a personalized fit.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Style # 730023.
- Lace: 88% nylon, 12% spandex;
Mesh: 84% nylon, 16% spandex;
Pad: 100% polyurethane;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
It's so hard to find a well-fitting bra in a 36A, but this is by far the best bra I have ever bought! I have it in both nude and black, and will likely buy any other colors that become available. The fit and look is simply perfection!
- Emily D - customer
- from New York City
- January 12, 2011
I absolutely love this bra! It is very comfortable and looks lovely on. It minimizes the back fat problem and truly supports. This was surprising to me as I wear a 36DDD. It's hard to find something this pretty and delicate in my size. My only issue really is that I wish the straps were just a wee bit wider. Other than that it is one very comfortable bra.
- Monique - customer
- April 19, 2012
Fits well in 36A - no gaps. Not too padded, but enough to cover well. I wish it came in a racerback and I wish it wasn't so expensive - it's just a bra.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsburgh
- May 24, 2011
I really like this bra! I'm not an easy fit, but this bra fits me! I'm a 32D so there also aren't a ton of options for me - I can't waltz into a mall store and find something. I must go higher-end and haven't found anything that I like and fits that's so feminine. I did have to go up a size to a 32DD because of the cut of the cups, to ensure proper coverage. I love the color, which helps me on my quest to break out of the "nude" routine.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 28, 2010
I love this bra...originally got it in a 32DD which is what I normally wear and thought it was good but like another reviewer I felt like I had to readjust or the girls would come out. I just ordered up a cup size and now it's great. The perfect bra for lift, support and cleavage...it's pretty too. It's actually great under a t-shirt as well.
- Rachel - customer
- from Missouri
- April 18, 2012