- Mountain Hardwear Size Chart
- Acknowledge the rain, but then easily dismiss it as you tighten your pack straps and keep on moving in the protective Plasmic™ Jacket.
- Standard fit gently drapes off the body for easy layering over base and mid layers.
- Dry.Q™ EVAP shell is extremely breathable, windproof, and waterproof with fully taped seams. The interior surface features wicking channels that disperse moisture and accelerate dry time.
- Attached, adjustable storm hood.
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard.
- VISLON® AquaGuard® water-resistant front zip closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Long sleeves boast hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Body: Dry.Q™ EVAP 2L 100% nylon ripstop.
Brushed Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am looking for a jacket to wear on a cycle trip in warm weather. This fabric is fabulous. It is light, comfortable and nicely made with all the bells and whistles you could want as well as being water and wind proof. I was looking for a feminine look as well as function. I usually wear a large. This was big through the shoulders and long in arms for me. That being said, I put a warm vest underneath it comfortably. This is not what I want, so I will try a smaller size.
- Carol - customer
- from Daytona Beach, Florida
- May 23, 2013