- SKU: #8248568
- Marmot Size Chart
- Take the lead in the Marmot® Leadville Jacket.
- Lightweight, warm polyester construction.
- WINDSTOPPER® softshell with a wicking backer to keep the cold out and wick away moisture.
- Venting side panels provide breathability.
- Long sleeve construction.
- Chest pocket with concealed zipper.
- Hand pockets with concealed zipper.
- Full zip closure.
- Elastic draw-cord hem.
- Reflective logos throughout.
- Shell 1: 100% Polyester;
Shell 2: 90% polyester, 10% elastane;
Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Sleeve Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am 5'3" tall and weigh 110 pounds. I routinely wear size small. I ordered this jacket in small and it fit well everywhere except the arms. The arm holes were set high and were too tight, and the sleeves were too skinny to allow room for warm layers underneath. I have a small chest and thin arms, so the problem was not my anatomy. I exchanged the small for a medium, which gave me room for layering yet still managed to be figure-flattering. As for the jacket material, it is a wonderful, lightweight soft shell, very flexible, and "breathes" as advertised. This is the nicest soft shell material I have encountered. It blocks wind very well and resists rain. It doesn't have that annoying heavy, floppy rubberized texture that most soft shell jackets exhibit. The Leadville is the first soft shell jacket I have enjoyed wearing. The key when buying this jacket is to allow room for warm under-layers, so I advise ordering one size larger than that which you'd usually wear. But everyone is built differently. You might find your typical size in this jacket to be more to your liking. Either way, this is a very nice garment, worth the price.
- Katherine C - customer
- from Knoxville, TN
- January 5, 2016