- SKU: #8140417
- Marmot Kids Size Chart
- Adapted from the outstanding adult's version, this down-filled winter warhorse is made to last, using rough-and-tumble DWR ripstop and high-quality 700-fill goose down now treated to be water resistant.
- DWR (durable water repellent) sheds water.
- 700-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Elastic cuffs keep the warmth in.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Shell: 100% polyester DWR mini ripstop.
Lining: 100% polyester embossed WR.
Insulation: 700-fill-power goose down insulation.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 18 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (6/7 Little Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Great jacket for my 13 year old girl. Stylish and warm.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- January 3, 2017
Love this jacket! I bought it for my 4 year old. Her favorite color is blue, so we bought the sea breeze color in extra small. The color is beautiful. And the size gives her room to grow. I like that it's nice and thin yet keeps her super warm.
- Julie - customer
- from Detroit
- November 8, 2014
My daughter loved this jacket but it started leaking feathers through tiny holes at the border of each quilted spot. She only wore it a few weeks before this happened and did not even wear it to play outside. This is a lot of money for something that trails feathers when you walk. She said it was very warm, and it was definitely cute on her, but this is not what I'd expect from Marmot in terms of quality.
- Hk - customer
- from Boston
- January 25, 2017
Adorable jacket, but I am returning it because you can clearly see the dark feathers through the pink fabric, making it look dirty. It would look even worse once it got wet from snow. Very disappointing for such a great brand.
- P J - customer
- from Omaha, Ne
- November 20, 2013