- SKU: #7717561
- Marmot Size Chart
- The Approach Jacket's ready to brave breezy climbing days and can keep up with you step for step. Its breathable stretch fabric keeps clamminess at bay and moves with you for unrestricted movement.
- Marmot M3 Softshell technology features a water, wind, and abrasion-resistant design.
- DriClime®-lined collar and chin guard prevents chafing.
- Full-length zip.
- Two zip hand pockets and one zip bicep pocket.
- Drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs help hold in warmth.
- 85% polyester, 15% elastane.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This jacket is great for spring and fall. It will keep you warm when you need it, but it also won't make you hot when it warms up throughout the day. It's true to size and extremely comfortable.
- Steve H - customer
- from Ann Arbor, MI
- May 10, 2011
This jacket has everything that I was looking for in a jacket comfort, style,and warmth. So if you are looking for a stylish jacket that will keep you dry and warm the Marmot Approach is your jacket.
- Eddie T - customer
- from Bronx, New York
- November 28, 2015
This jacket was exactly what I was looking for in terms of weight and comfort. I was looking for a jacket that was lighter than a fleece coat but provided just enough protection for crisp fall or spring days. This jacket was perfect for that. The fit is slimmer and there isn't much give in the shell, but it is a sleek coat and was perfect. It a great coat if you want a more formal look instead of a athletic coat feel.
- Andrew C - customer
- from United States
- October 9, 2014
This jacket has an athletic fit, but its not too tight. I tried on many jackets before this one and even returned a couple Mountain Hardwear jackets before I found this. This is a nice middle weight jacket. Not too light, not too heavy. The left arm pocket is nice but I wish it also had a chest pocket. You can never have too many pockets in my opinion.
- Tim K - customer
- from Alexandria VA
- May 29, 2014
I like the jacket overall. Its not as roomy thru the arms as the Marmot jacket that it replaced. This is probably due to the lack of armpit zippers. This jacket does an excellent job of keeping the wind out and rain beads off it very nicely. Thanks
- Anonymous - customer
- June 18, 2013