- SKU: #8017428
- Please refer to the lucy® size chart for optimal fit and sizing.
- lucy Apparel Size Guide
- Focus on your pranayama and find your center in the Hatha Legging.
- Body-Hugging fit is tight to the body for maximum support during high-intensity activity.
- lucy® powermax™ blends high-tech Supplex® and Lycra® fabrics to provide maximum compression, moisture management and four-way stretch.
- Low-rise cut.
- Stylish, elastic waistband.
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- 87% Supplex® nylon, 13% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 36 in
- Inseam: 28 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Although the quality is excellent, these leggings continually sag, and I have to constantly pull them up. Inseam too short for a long waisted person.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 6, 2013
Love these leggings, I'm a 64 yr."young" person and they fit comfortably and still look good on this older bod! Wash really well!Have Lucy brand in many styles.
- Belinda C - customer
- from Hastings, MInnesota
- December 11, 2015
Love these! 5'10", 165 pounds and the medium is perfect! Very comfortable for everyday wear, running, spinning, weight training...overall, a great purchase and worth the money!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon
- July 20, 2013
I LOVE THESE LEGGINGS. They are matte and not shiny, which I love because shiny leggings are unflattering. I am 5'5" 135lbs with a curvier/athletic build, and a medium fit perfectly. The material is super soft and fits tight without being uncomfortable. The fabric is thick enough to smooth you out and not be see-through at all, but also very breathable. GREAT product! I already want another pair!
- Samantha B - customer
- June 24, 2013
LOVE the fit and style of these leggings. They have really cool seams that give them personality and make them fit like a glove. HOWEVER: They wash horribly. Also, if you wear them under boots, as I did, they pill up where the boots rub them. I guess the solution would be to wear them under tall socks, but I didn't that first time, and I can't get the pilling off.
- Brenna S - customer
- from United States
- December 4, 2014