- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- Rugged Western style meets refined taste with the M1632 boot from Lucchese®.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Supple leather upper with Napoli Cord design featuring ostrich leather on vamp.
- Pull-on straps.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.