- SKU: #7958747
- Lolë Size Chart
- Look and feel good while you're working up a sweat in the Lively Capri.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- 2nd Skin Motion Heavy four-way stretch fabric features soft and durable Supplex® nylon. The fabric is treated to wick away moisture and dry quickly.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- High rise hits just under the navel.
- Stretch waist provides a comfortable fit.
- Stash pocket is built into the waistband.
- Mesh lining delivers increased support.
- Lined crotch gusset.
- Flat seams reduce chafing and increase comfort.
- Reflective logo increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- 88% Supplex® nylon, 12% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Outseam: 29 in
- Inseam: 20 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM, inseam 20. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I got these capris for yoga, and they are wonderful. I should say that I only do yoga occasionally, and am not hard core, but for me these capris are the best I've found. They are thick and hold me in but are still somehow very flexible and soft. There is a good deal of support around the middle which I find I like, but I want to stress that you do notice it when you put them on. I can use a little help in that department and I do find it comfortable. They are worth the price, but if they went on sale I would snatch up a second pair!
- Anonymous - customer
- December 4, 2012
I like these a lot, and for the price, I guess I should. They fit me very well (5'5" and 135 pounds) -- note, however, they are not as loose on me around the calves as the model shows. They are a mid-weight fabric, have no-show-through, and are a flattering length. Another difference to the model photo (for me) is the rise. They are a higher rise than all my other capris, but the waistband is constructed in such a way, that I don't mind. In fact, they "hold me in" a little without looking mom-jean-ish. Keepers.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- November 20, 2012