- SKU: #8611334
- Levi's® Women's Size Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- If you liked the 535™ Legging, you'll love the new 710 Super Skinny − perfected with advanced stretch and maximum recovery.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Please note, only Dusk Rinse, Secluded Echo, and Waterfront are offered in 28" and 32" inseams.
- Let those legs out for a walk in the painted-on chic of the Super Skinny Jean.
- The Super Skinny features a mid rise and a sleek, close skinny fit from the hip through the leg.
- Leather brand patch at the back waist.
- Woven flag patch set at the back right pocket.
- Five-pocket design with signature arcuate stitch.
- Belt-loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Bright White Cast: 92% cotton, 6% elastomultiester, 2% elastane.
- Brushed Cherry Bomb, New Lead Grey: 97% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Dusk Rinse: 71% cotton, 14% polyester, 14% viscose, 1% elastane.
- Frolic Blue: 85% cotton, 12% polyester, 3% elastane.
- Golden Daze, Tranquil Ridge, Waterfront: 81% cotton, 17% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Grey Haze, Show Stopper: 62% cotton, 21% viscose, 15% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Head West: 71% cotton, 15% polyester, 12% viscose, 2% elastane.
- Mirror Pond: 72% cotton, 13% polyester, 13% viscose, 2% elastane.
- Refined Thyme: 67% cotton, 25% viscose, 7% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Rich Russet Brown, Rich Wild Wheat: 78% cotton, 20% polyester, 2% elastane.
- Secluded Echo: 71% cotton, 14.5% polyester, 12.5% viscose, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Outseam: 39 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 8 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 27, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
A couple of years ago I decided I was done with cheap jeans that fit terribly. After forking out some $$$ on designers that fit well I decided I needed an alternative that didn't break the bank. These are it!! After reading the reviews I decided to try them out and am VERY SATISFIED. No gap in the waist and when I bend down they stay up! No baggy knees, no extra baggy fabric in the crotch, and perfectly narrow at the leg opening. I'm 5'8", 130 and usually wear a 29. I ordered a 28 and 29 in Secluded Echo since a lot of people said to size down but the 28's were too tight. I'm going to wear the 29's around the house and make sure they don't stretch too much as others have said, but they are tight enough now that a tiny stretch would be perfect. These are very flattering, well cut, and very comfortable jeans! My only problem is deciding which wash to buy next!
- Marian - customer
- from UT
- February 10, 2016
I love these jeans. They fit great and do not bunch up at the ankles or get saggy at the knees. Can't beat the price either. I am planning on getting them in other colors too. Don't let the "super Skinny" scare you away either. They are slimming too, which makes them even better. I also like that with Levi's you can pick you length. That helps with the not being bunched up at the ankle.
- Angela - customer
- from West Seneca
- November 10, 2016
The jeans I've been looking for! No weird stitching or fade choices like a lot of brands. The size is great, not too short, not too long. Skinny without feeling like jeggings. The fabric feels like it'll hold up for awhile. Good value for the price.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- March 25, 2017
I had been searching for inexpensive jeans with the rips and tears and stumbled up on these. I now have two pair, different colors. Because they are "super skinny" I ordered a size bigger than I normally wear. They are perfect.
- Ghytana B - customer
- from Fort Washington, Maryland
- March 20, 2017
I absolutely love these jeans. I ordered them in black. I go back and forth between 26 and 27 depending on the style/cut, but I would say 80% of the time I am a 26. I ordered both and the 26 was too small. The 27 fit perfect. Very flattering.
- ALD - customer
- from Birmingham, AL
- March 18, 2017