- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- A street-styled update to your go-to Levi's® fit.
- The 508™ is cut close through the seat and thigh without being too snug, similar to the 514™.
- Tapers through the leg to a skinny fit.
- Slouch-cut, low rise sits below the waist.
- Five-pocket design with arcuate stitch at back pockets.
- Leather brand patch at back waist.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- 100% cotton except on noted washes.
- Rinsed Playa: 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 14 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
The 508s are great.Collect them all! The fit is relaxed in the waist and hip. Then it tapers from the knee to the small leg opening. Fits well over most shoes/boots , as long as they arent too bulky. You should consider sizing down from your usual waist size. Especially in the select colors like Black(Tazer)which have the 2% spandex for extra stretchiness. Overall a great pair of jeans that fit as well as some more expensive designer jeans from the knee down. Finally Levi's has the fit I've been looking for in the 508.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- July 28, 2012
These jeans are awesome. They have an incredibly comfortable fit without being tight, and they are a very high quality. They are stylish, and go with just about any outfit. I bought three different pairs, and will absolutely buy Levi's in the future. A great jean brand for the price.
- Cody - customer
- June 5, 2012
Great fit. I normally wear a 28, but had to size up to a 29 in this cut. Great wash, nice trim fit.
- Gregg R - customer
- from Athens, GA
- December 22, 2011
These jeans are awesome! I bought the 36" x 36" for my husband who's 6'5" and he loves them. They are the perfect taper and are long enough for him to cuff which is what he wanted. I ordered 5 different styles of Levi's for him to try on and he liked the 521's the best. I sent the others back and ordered him another pair of the 521's in the Rigid color. And, at the price they're a steal!!
- Myra B - customer
- from Oceanside, CA
- November 7, 2011
Let me start off by saying that these jeans are the most comfortable jeans, I've ever worn. These jeans have stretch and feel like you are wearing sweat pants, which is fantastic, IMO. Overall, I would definitely recommend these jeans with the caveat, if you like some stretch (through out the jean not just the waist) & taper in your jeans. I just wish there were more colors.
- Eddie - customer
- from CA
- October 21, 2016