- SKU: #7654108
- Please Note: LeSportsac™ items cannot be shipped to Hawaii and Guam.
- Explore the world in style with the casual-chic Voyager backpack from LeSportsac™.
- Nylon backpack with canvas trim and accents.
- Drawstring closure with flap front.
- Top carrying handle with adjustable padded shoulder straps.
- Exterior front zip and side slip pockets with flap front and plastic push-lock closures.
- Flat bottom.
- Lined interior with back wall zip pocket and organizational slip pockets.
- Note: the color of clasps, accents, and other hardware may differ from that shown in photos.
- Bottom Width: 17 3⁄4 in
- Middle Width: 18 in
- Top Width: 15 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 17 in
- Handle Length: 9 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This bag is absolutely great! Lesportsac can be a little pricey but it is definitely worth the money. I have been buying their bags for years and everything I have ever bought has always lasted at least 2 years before it started coming apart (which is pretty impressive because I'm clumsy and a bit rough on my bags). The colors are awesome (I purchased Presto). And the amount it holds is amazing. What's also great are the pockets on the inside lining which helps organize things. I used this on my trip to Florida and it fit my purse, toiletries, medicines, and everything else to keep me entertained on a 3 hour flight. Not to mention it freed up my hands when I had to deal with going through security. I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone who loves getting away with style and convenience.
- Kelly H - customer
- from Great Neck, New York
- February 28, 2012
I love this bag! I commute 2 hours each way to work, and this bag makes my life so much easier. It fits everything I need and more. I have the all black with silver clips and it is professional while still being comfortable. I like that it doesn't look too sporty, and there are no logos. This bag is amazing, you will not be disappointed.
- Rebecca S - customer
- from Baltimore
- February 18, 2013
Fantastic backpack - I only wish I hadn't waited so long to buy it! It is so lightweight and has lots of great compartments. It does not have a laptop compartment, but it easily fits my laptop with its cover when I want to have it along. I got a jewel print which is gorgeous. So far I've used it for several trips and outdoor festivals - I've loved it every time. Great brand, great quality!
- Thirty S - customer
- from United States
- May 30, 2014
This is a great bag for travel or those who need space for baby, gym clothing, school or just shopping every day, light, durable, pockets inside and out. Well made.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, New York
- October 29, 2013
This is a great bag. I bought this to travel cross-country with my 2.5 year old, and it was just perfect. The many pockets inside and out were enormously helpful for all the adult and toddler stuff that I needed to tote. There was room for and iPad, sweaters for us both, books, magazines, and snacks. I think it's well made. I've had other bags by LeSportsac and have not been let down by the quality.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York, NY
- September 9, 2012