- SKU: #7635456
- Please Note: LeSportsac™ items cannot be shipped to Hawaii and Guam.
- Keep your little one comfortable and happy with the help of the stylish and spacious Ryan baby bag.
- Made of nylon with canvas trim.
- Holds several bottles, diapers, a snack and a few of your baby's favorite outfits.
- Dual shoulder straps with an attachable crossbody strap. Shoulder drop: 8" length. Crossbody drop: 26" length.
- Side exterior slip pockets.
- Matching changing pad included.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Easy to clean interior lining with multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 18" wide x 7" deep x 13" high.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 18 in
- Top Width: 17 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 50 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Handle Length: 18 in
- Handle Drop: 9 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Full disclosure. I am not a mother of a newborn, but a mature woman who carries her entire life with her. Thus, I needed a bag that would accomplish that. The reason I opted for a diaper bag is that such a container would have pockets for a bottle (water, not formula), an outside flap (paperback, not diapers), and other pockets for my daily necessities. The reason I selected this particular bag is that while it served my schlepping purposes, it lacks bunnies or giraffes and looks spiffy enough to take with for an evening out.
- Elaine S - customer
- from Chicago, IL.
- September 4, 2010
Love this pattern and could not find a weekender bag with it. With a few alterations (by stitching the zipper to top sides and using the changing pad fabric to make closure flaps with velcro for the various open pockets) I have converted it to a weekender bag. I love LeSportsac.
- Trudy M - customer
- from Maplewood, NJ
- July 17, 2010
I had it for my first and loved it, except its so dark inside that things get lost. but I still love it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- May 16, 2011
Such a cute diaper bag. Everything fits neatly inside and connects to the stroller easily. I have received many compliments on this bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 3, 2010
This bag is super light which helps when carrying the car seat and all the other baby stuff. The bag is large and roomy which is great, but items can get lost. I would like. More compartments would be nice. I love that there are two outside pockets for beverages which is great. Overall I am very happy with bag. I have had many diaper bags and this one is great!
- Amanda D - customer
- from chicago, IL
- December 5, 2011