- Please Note: LeSportsac™ items cannot be shipped to Hawaii and Guam.
- Enhance your wardrobe with the spacious and stylish deluxe everyday bag.
- Made of nylon and coated nylon with canvas trim.
- Dual top zip closures.
- Single adjustable crossbody strap.
- Front and rear exterior zip pockets.
- Matching accessory bag included.
- Flat bottom supports upright structure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 10 in
- Strap Length: 51 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This bag is really lightweight and comfortable. I needed something that would allow space for a fairly large appointment book, and still give me space for a Kindle, and/or a book. Truly, I can pack this sucker pretty full, but I like that I can minimize its contents and have a super light weight bag in return. LeSportsac always makes really durable products. I have one of their travel weekender bags and it has withstood many trips and a lot of over stuffing. The only downside, it tends to be favored by older sensible gals...like my mother...oh well. Sign me up, because I'm sick of carrying around an impractical purse.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- March 20, 2012
I've used LeSportsac purses for many years and have loved them. This one is the same as my others but is a little "dressier". They are especially great for travel. I can carry the essential purse items, plus travel documents, book,water bottle, small lunch, etc. With all the zippered compartments, everything has its place.
- Sharon O - customer
- from Kansas City area
- January 7, 2012
Love this bag! Worth every penny. Carries so much stuff, but doesn't look big and bulky. Perfect for everyday or casual evenings. Love!
- Abbey - customer
- from chicago
- September 8, 2011
I love the design of this bag. It is roomy and easy to organize contents with the different compartments. I bought it to schlep my things along with my toddlers things, including snacks, drink, and diapers. It lasted about 9 months before the strap started to tear the fabric where it was attached to each side of the bag. Overall, a great bag, but I'm disappointed the nylon didn't hold up.
- Diane S - customer
- from Suburban Philadelphia, PA
- January 22, 2011
Love this bag! Bought it for my DSLR insert bag and it works like a charm. Even when my camera isn't in it, I can fit anything I need to carry. Was looking for a long time at Fossil bags, but I'm so glad I went with this one. Easy to carry, fun pattern, and easy to clean and maintain!
- Amanda V - customer
- from Reading, PA
- January 29, 2012