- SKU: #7312950
- Kühl Men's Size Chart
- Based closely on an actual military short used in the Burma campaign, the Z Cargo Short performs whether you're heading out on a multiday trek or down to the quickie mart for a jumbo slurpie.
- Kühldry™ fabric features a soft, brushed outer layer that wicks moisture away from the skin for evaporation on the surface while an inner layer dries fast and breathes for optimal comfort.
- Free Ryde™ waist rises rearward for improved fit and comfort.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Sidewinder Adjustable Fit System at waist utilizes fast-lock press tabs and webbing to deliver a dialed-in fit.
- Two slant hand pockets and two rear hook-and-loop pockets.
- Three hook-and-loop flap cargo pockets and two zip cargo pockets.
- Kühlair™ mesh vent system for superior ventilation at each leg.
- 67% cotton, 33% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 23 in
- Inseam: 12 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I have a hard time finding cargo shorts due to the fact some are just style and no function. These cover all three bases...Style, Function, and Comfort. Great light material, pockets that do more than just look good, and overall feel great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Capitola, California
- December 10, 2011
I love these shorts. They are comfortable and durable. I have one in every color!
- Steve J - customer
- from Golden, Colorado
- July 23, 2011
My favorite shorts. They breath in the pockets and dry off quickly if they get wet. The dark color is good when so I can use them to work with. They work equally well exercising or at work.
- Bronson S - customer
- from Campbell
- October 18, 2010
Great shorts. Dry fit material drys fast. Feels light and wears very nice. Length could be a little longer over the knee for current styling.
- Jay D - customer
- from Bay Area
- May 18, 2009
Good shorts - Really good shorts. I got them a size larger than recommended for my waist for more bagginess. I like the fact that the side adjustment tabs let me go belt free. Hook-and-loop pockets are ok, but not totally secure if you are moving around a lot. My cell phone has fallen out a couple of times. Same complaint as a previous review about jangling zippers. I ran some cord through the zipper pull base to dampen the sound a bit.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 7, 2007