- Kühl Men's Size Chart
- When societies norms start to wear you down, throw on your Renegade™ Shorts and make your outdoor escape, you rebel.
- Athletik Fit is relaxed to allow comfortable range of movement and accommodate athletes' larger leg muscles.
- Tufflex™ fabric:
• Lightweight, durable softshell features brushed inner face for moisture-wicking performance.
• Four-way mechanical stretch fabrication.
• DWR (durable water repellent) offers water-resistant protection.
• UPF 50+ sun protection blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays.
• Wrinkle-resistant performance.
- Gusseted inseam and articulation points allow a wider range of motion.
- Free Ryde™ waist rises at the back for improved fit and comfort.
- Belt loop waistband with carabiner loop at the center back.
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Hook-and-loop back pockets with drop-in pocket at the back right leg.
- Vertical zip cargo pockets.
- Kühlair™ mesh-lined zip leg pockets quickly vent excess heat.
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash tumble dry.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 12 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These shorts are the best I have ever owned. Kuhl tailors these to allow athletic men with muscular thighs to look trim without sacrificing range of motion or squashing their package. The waist rests lower, so no worries about buttoning these over your belly-button. The fabric stretches and resists wrinkling. The cargo pockets confused me because of the vertical zipper. This feature's practicality still evades me. Phone pocket nicely handles smart phones... iPhone 3g-3gs-4 perfectly. Price is steep but you get what you pay for. I purchased both light and dark models and am not looking back. I have a 37-38 waist and 32 inseam. 38w is perfect. Hem just sits at bottom of kneecap when standing.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Pedro, CA
- July 16, 2010
Awesome, incredible, amazing, both shorts and pants. Wish they made more colors (black) and wish the shorts weren't so long. Also wish they offered a more dressy look for both. Breath great, look good and you will love the flexibility and the extra room in the crotch region. Recommend them highly.
- Paul R - customer
- from Columbus OH
- December 9, 2011
Killer shorts. Nice trim fit with flexible material. Wish Kuhl made them (still) and a variety of colors.
- Hard M - customer
- from Columbus OH
- October 2, 2011
Great shorts: they stretch without looking like stretch-material so they're great for hiking or any activity requiring movement. Lightweight but sturdy; the color is uniquely deep with striking but tasteful details; unbelievably comfortable; and a magnet for compliments. I have two pair in two different colors. Have to love these shorts to be motivated to write a review!
- Peter K - customer
- from Tucson and Baltimore
- August 15, 2011
These are great shorts, really. The fabric you can just tell by feeling that it's hard to rip and will outlast a lot of wear. And they're still thin and comfortable! I was a bit unsure with the steep price tag, but you honestly get what you pay for. These will last me years, and they're a great style, too.
- Gabriel B - customer
- June 14, 2010