Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- Like the Newport, the H2 is designed for function. The all synthetic upper is extremely durable and quick drying. The patent pending toe guard offers more protection than any other sport sandal, and the multi-lug outsole will serve you well on the street, trail, river bed or boat deck. A hydrophobic foam lining is comfortable against the foot, and will not absorb water.
- Non-marking outsole rubber compound provides superior coefficient of friction for all environments.
- Razor sipped pods on outsole provide increased surface area for greater traction on smooth surfaces.
- Compression molded EVA midsole is contoured for superior comfort and support of the foot structure.
- Elastic Closure with Cord Lock creates a quick, snug fit, while allowing flexibility.
- Nylon upper wraps around foot for stability, allowing generous ventilation.
- 3M Reflective pull tabs provide added visibility during night time adventures.
- Toe guard so you can worry about the activity, not your toes.
- AntiMicrobial EVA footbed inhibits foot odor and controls moisture.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I bought these shoes for a trip to Belize, for both beach and jungle treks. They were perfect for both. The sole is strong enough to protect from sharp ground, especially underwater when you can't see what you are stepping on. They do take quite awhile to dry thoroughly, but that isn't enough of an issue to detract from the shoe overall.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Center Point, IA
- October 19, 2016