- SKU: #8734862
- Inov-8 Precision Fit info
Inov-8 Standard Fit info
- Own the WOD in your next cross-training sesh when you lace into the inov-8® F-Lite™ 195 running and cross-training shoe.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Minimal feel with extreme flexibility.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 3 mm.
- This style is offered in only one width, which correlates with the last type. Precision Fit last offers a snug fit that reduces internal movement. Ideal for regular to narrow feet.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic film upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Smooth fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ midsole is designed to provide highly responsive underfoot sensitivity. Ideal for runners with strong feet and calves, and an efficient gait.
- Heel/Toe: 9 mm/ 6 mm.
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole, based on climbing rubber technologies, for maximum traction on wet surfaces and unstable terrain.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal to maximize forefoot pliability.
- RopTec™ technology features a large contact area on the outsole that promotes better grip and stability during activity.
- Fascia Band™ - A replication of the plantar fascia ligament provides increased thrust power and reduces fatigue.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 8 (US Men's 9, US Women's 10.5), width Precision Fit (Medium). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
- Anonymous - customer
- November 11, 2016