- SKU: #8167740
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- From city life to last minute getaways, the Herschel® Retreat bag offers a clean aesthetic and durable functionality.
- Cylindrical cinch top design.
- Large main compartment for your daily essentials.
- Magnetic strap closures with metal pin clip.
- Polyurethane straps.
- Reinforced bottom for added durability.
- External sleeve pocket for additional storage.
- Contoured shoulder straps for superior comfort.
- Fully-lined with Herschel's signature coated cotton-poly fabric.
- 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 32 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Very reliable, sturdy backpack. A little cumbersome to get into quickly because of the drawstrings, but roomy and has a convenient compartment for a couple of pens and a laptop. I have received many compliments on it, which is always a good sign.
- Antoinette O - customer
- from New York, New York
- March 7, 2014
Great backpack! Love the laptop insert inside and the main compartment has ample room for my large binder, textbook, notebook, and wallet. Very basic in the inside with no extra pockets except for pens and a pocket on the outside. Great backpack for grad school and have gotten many great compliments!
- NaB3 - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- December 22, 2013
Great back pack. Spacious and functional,
- Anonymous - customer
- March 28, 2017
I love this backpack! I bought it for commuting to work, and it has been a great investment already. I have it in navy, and it matches all of my work attire or at least blends in. It fits quite a few things and has a laptop sleeve. I do wish it have one or two more pockets on the inside and the straps are a little far apart for my frame but it still works very well. There is a nice pocket in front to fit a few small things and there's a small in the side pocket on the side. It's a great commuter bag and it's also a great weekend retreat bag so it lives up to its name!
- Kim B - customer
- from Arlington, VA
- March 25, 2017
Looks great and overall quality is very good. However it's not very convenient when you need to get something out of it quickly, it has a small pocket for that but I never use it as it is really small.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Ukraine
- February 20, 2017