- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Do you know your roots? The Heritage from Herschel Supply Co. certainly does. With a signature shape and feel, this sleek backpack will help define your style for years to come.
- Spacious main compartment can hold books, clothes, or other daily essentials.
- Interior sleeve pocket can hold up to a 15" laptop.
- Additional front compartment with a key clip.
- Internal media pocket for added storage options.
- Leather diamond detail accents the front of bag.
- Herschel Suppler Co. tag in bottom corner of bag.
- Eco-friendly reinforced bottom creates a sharp contrast.
- Padded and adjustable straps for a custom fit.
- Exterior: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 18 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 34 in
- Strap Drop: 15 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
This bag is made with very sturdy canvas and leather. It is very spacious with lots of room for books and a laptop. Perfect for college students
- Natalie S - customer
- from New York, NY
- September 3, 2014
Herschel Supply Co bags are worth the money. This backpack has held up well to heavy high school student use. The reinforced bottom helps to prevent the normal tears that develop in other backpacks when they are constantly set down on concrete or kicked around. It is a durable bag that has a classic style that works well for most students. The padded straps and the top loop are sewn on well and have not torn after over a year of use. There is another version called Heritage that is similar to this one and I prefer that one just slightly over this version. The Heritage has a useful top pocket with fleece lining that works well for storing a cell phone. This version does not include that. It does have a divider pocket on the interior that can hold a small laptop a bit more securely than the main compartment. The front pocket is useful for calculator and pen and pencil storage.
- Anonymous - customer
- from California
- January 6, 2017
very well made, and not to large. Bought this for my daughter in college it is perfect.
- Jennifer B - customer
- from Eagle, Idaho
- January 3, 2017
I do wish it had a few more compartments for small items to stay organized but aside from that it is light weight yet durable and comfortable to carry on long days. Fits my laptop and books plus a snack!
- Samira R - customer
- from CO
- November 18, 2016
Four years later and this bag still looks brand new. I've even washed it in the washing machine without any problems. I wish it had more zippered pockets, but that's just because I enjoy organizing over simplicity
- Anonymous - customer
- October 17, 2016