- SKU: #7695245
- Hanky Panky Size Guide
- The thong that started the Hanky Panky® sensation.
- Soft and sheer signature lace thong has an original rise that sits high on the hip.
- Wide stretch waistband boasts a sexy V-shape.
- Scalloped edges enhance the waistband.
- Lays flat on the body for a smooth look under clothes. No VPL!
- Tonal cotton gusset.
- As a result of the stretch waist, one size comfortably fits 4-14.
- Style #4811.
- 100% nylon;
Trim: 90% nylon, 10% spandex;
Lining: 100% cotton.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am obsessed with these panties! At the start of 2011 I wore a size 18, barely! They were tight! Since then, I am fitting comfortably in a size 14. I have been back and forth with my weight many times, so I had some Hanky Pankys in storage hoping to one day wear them again. Since I am back to a small 14, these fit great! I am so happy to be able to wear them again that I have gotten probably 30 new pairs since I have lost the weight. They are so unlike the traditional thong- meaning they are comfortable. I highly recommend these!
- Beth Y - customer
- from Wood River, Illinois
- April 1, 2011
These are literally the most comfortable underwear I have every owned-- thong or otherwise. It's like you aren't wearing any underwear. Unlike some, it never rides up and doesn't give you the muffin top look. It lays smooth all day long. I am a size 10 and could easily be two sizes bigger and these would still fit. Well worth the price!! I recommend hand-washing and air-drying these.
- Briana C - customer
- January 31, 2012
I have never found a thong I could tolerate. Previous attempts with other brands have found me in a bathroom somewhere removing them and throwing them in the nearest garbage. I finally splurged on a pair of these to wear when the occasion/outfit called for them. Incredible! I not only can tolerate these, but they're actually comfortable. I just ordered several more pairs. Well worth the $ for the comfort.
- Lisamamot - customer
- from West of Boston, MA
- January 25, 2012
Such pretty panties. They are very comfortable for a thong. Fit great under jeans. The only concern is that they are one size fits all. If you are teeny tiny they will be too big. I wear a 4 to a 6 jean. They are almost too big on me, but they are beautiful.
- Lorie b - customer
- from Redding, CA
- October 5, 2011
These are the only underwear that I will wear. Perfect stretch fit, no panty line and sexy looking. Also comes in tons of colors! Expensive but worth it.
- Kim K - customer
- from Sterling, VA
- September 13, 2011