- SKU: #8096139
- Begin your ensemble beautifully with this chic Free People™ slip.
- Seamless, stretch jersey slip is the ideal underpinning for sheer dresses and tunics.
- Figure-flattering V-neckline.
- Slim shoulder straps adjust at back for a personal fit.
- Straight hem.
- Slip-on design.
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS/SM (Women's 0-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I had high hopes for this simple slip as it seems perfect for the bodycon dresses in my closet, but commando seems to be the better option. I would have preferred if the fabric were slick so an outer garment would slide over rather than cling to the slip. A cotton or rayon jersey dress on top of this doesn't work very well due to the cling factor. This is basically a long seamless cami top. I'm 5'8, 34A 26 36 and this fits fine, plenty of length and it does not ride up. I hope the straps and top seaming will soften with wash. Keeping the black one since I already wore it, but sending back the ivory and still looking.
- Sarah Z - customer
- from San Diego, California
- April 23, 2013
I know that people did not like this. But I'm only 5 feet and about 110 pounds. Slip stayed where was supposed to stay. If it's under a very formfitting dress or see threw dress it just keeps lines away. But it's not a Spanx. I happen to love it, so for the little money and it cost it's awesome. Like I said, it is tight, it is formfitting and it is short. So for the little black dress or something see through it is perfection!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Ct.
- February 22, 2013
I wore this slip once under a very thin cotton dress. The slip started off feeling great, and then as the night went on, it kept rolling up and bunching. I kept pulling and adjusting it. I'm very petite in height, so I also found it a little too long. I wouldn't recommend it unless you plan on standing up the whole time you wear it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Long Beach, CA
- November 9, 2012
It was a very comfortable slip with on major flaw...it doesn't stay in place. I have spent the majority of the day pulling down. I had high hopes for this slip, but it fell short.
- Shoe q - customer
- from AC, Ca.
- October 3, 2012
Perfect slip! Super stretchy and comfy. Not too short either.
Felt true to size
- Jen - customer
- from honolulu
- April 22, 2017