- SKU: #7710359
- The fashionable Disco City can be carried as a handbag or crossbody bag.
- Made of leather with some synthetic canvas detail.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses and personal technology.
- Dual handles and removable shoulder strap. Shoulder drop: 24" length.
- Front and rear exterior zip pockets.
- Magnetic snap closure.
- Cotton-lined interior features two zip pockets.
- Dimensions: 9" wide x 1" deep x 10" high.
- Bottom Width: 9 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 10 in
- Strap Length: 50 in
- Strap Drop: 23 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I ordered this bag in a different print, and was so excited for it to arrive. However when it did, I was very disappointed. While I knew the dimensions of the bag, it was much much smaller in person than I thought it would be. I could barely fit my wallet, phone, and keys in it. My other disappointment was with how cheap the material felt. I have seen nicer-feeling bags at Forever 21. I really wanted to love this bag, but it did not live up to its pricetag in any way.
- Molly - customer
- from Santa Monica
- November 18, 2010
This is one of my absolute favorite handbag brands! I have this size as well as the large size. This one is perfect for walking around the city and for going out. It fits my camera, phone, and card case and I can socialize hands-free. I get compliments on it all the time.
- Kristin - customer
- from Indianapolis
- December 9, 2010
This is my 2nd Foley & Corinna bag. I love my first (mid city tote), but I wanted something smaller. I disagree with the comments about the quality of the leather. I got my disco city tote in calf and I think the leather quality is good. However, I do agree with the comments that the purse is just a tad small. I have a large wallet and the bag needs to be about 1 inch bigger in width. Regardless, I really like the bag and have been a fan of this brand for years.
- Leslie B - customer
- from Arlington, VA
- June 28, 2011
Love the style of this bag but, as another reviewer mentioned, I didn't find the leather to be of as good quality as I expected so I returned it and purchased a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody in a similar color.
- Jessica G - customer
- from Washington, DC
- May 3, 2011
As a previous customer stated, the leather is not so great on this bag. It is pretty cheap feeling and looking for the cost. Would not really recommend it. Cute bag otherwise. Maybe if it was half the price I'd have kept it.
- Nicole - customer
- from Washington DC
- June 21, 2011