- SKU: #7523113
- This convertible bag from Elliott Lucca™ is a sure bet.
- Made of rich woven cow leather.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses and personal technology.
- Detachable crossbody strap. Crossbody drop: 21.5" length.
- Top zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Dimensions: 11.5" wide x 2" deep x 6.25" high.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 21 1⁄2 in
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Nice handbag for semi-dressy occasions. Reasonably priced and very versatile. Unlike many others, this bag is large enough for your phone, wallet and a few other items.
- Dallas S - customer
- from United States
- December 3, 2011
Perfect! It's absolutely what I was looking for. Shiny leather and very soft and size is great.
- Alina M - customer
- October 7, 2011
This is a great purse. It is small, but big enough to fit cards, cell phone and some makeup. It is a great weekend purse and is very comfortable. The leather is slightly cheap, but the price is great. It is recommended!
- Victoria - customer
- September 29, 2011
Sleek, slim purse with a nice long shoulder strap. Extremely well made. I needed one slim line purse long enough to carry 10" long tickets, but high enough to not look like a long banana shape. This bag has a perfect proportion, and looks beautiful.
- D.F. - customer
- from NJ
- August 22, 2009
This is a nice bag. Very nice size for evening if you want to carry a small camera, cell phone and a few other essentials. You can wear it cross-body which is nice. The gold in the black and gold is shiny though. I would have preferred a matte gold. I exchanged it for the all black and think I will get a lot of use out of it for both dressy occasions and just with jeans.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego
- October 27, 2010