Powered by Zappos
6% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
88% True to size
6% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
12% Felt narrower than marked
6% Felt wider than marked
67% Excellent arch support
27% Moderate arch support
7% No arch support
- SKU: #7322898
- The Paradise II sneaker from Drew® has numerous therapeutic benefits that makes it a one-of-a-kind casual shoe.
- Smooth calf leather upper with perforated details offers a stylish, breathable exterior.
- Two hook and loop adjustable straps allow simple adjustments for various foot shapes and painful foot conditions.
- Soft, foam-padded collar prevents ankle discomfort and blisters.
- Drilex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ wicks away moisture and offers odor and stain control.
- Plus Fitting System® features two removable footbeds for added and double depth.
- Tempered steel shank supports and stabilizes your entire body, reducing foot and body fatigue.
- Extra firm heel counter provides superior heel control and properly positions the foot in the shoe.
- Built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with wide shank add to the shoe's overall comfort and performance.
- Lightweight polyurethane rocker bottom outsole provides a ball-of-foot base for stability and great fit.
- Accommodates prescribed orthotics.
- HCPCS Code A5500.
- Click here to explore DREW styles that are right for your ailments .
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Usually an extra wide shoe fits my very wide and flat foot. I ordered Paradise II in an extra wide and it fit perfectly. It is not a stylish shoe, as my young adult children remind me when they see it. But at 50+ I needed a comfortable walking shoe that I could wear all day in perfect comfort, wear with slacks, and wear in the rain. This shoe gives me glorious comfort. It looks well made and is very deep. Though I do not have orthopedic supports, this shoe would definitely accomodate them. I added a Dr. Scholl\'s get arch support to the shoe, but it made the shoe uncomfortable, so I replaced it with a flat gel insert that extended the time I could wear the shoe without discomfort. Obviously, the built in support in this shoe is exceptional.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Suwanee, GA
- July 23, 2010
I LIKE THIS SHOE! I injured a foot and now have to wear orthods. Almost every shoe I try will not accommodate this extra intrusion and still have comfortable room for my foot. PLUS I need a wide width, which limits selection still further. The Paradise II is just super for me, and I like the easy velcro closures. I only wish it came in multiple colors. I'm trying to order another pair but my size is out of stock right now. Hopefully, you will have more soon.
- Linda B - customer
- from New Jersey
- September 9, 2009
- Alice B - customer
- from Buffalo, NY
- September 7, 2009
I purchased these shoes for my mother a month ago. She suffers with a few foot ailments (hammer toe, heel spurs, fallen arch). They are easy for her to get on and off. The velcro works great! No more worry about her tying them properly. She says they are very comfortable while giving her the support she needs and room in the toes.
- Debra J - customer
- from New Jersey
- August 31, 2009
The Drew Paradise II has worked very well with my diabetic orthotics. They're well-made, stylish, very comfortable, and just what I needed. I highly recommend them.
- Janice L - customer
- from Mesa AZ
- August 9, 2009