Powered by Zappos
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- SKU: #8563300
- The Dr. Martens® Tristan boot is solidly built with a tough leather construction and long-lasting comfort.
- Part of the Rugged Slate Collection.
- Wyoming/Mirage leather or Gaucho/Crazyhorse/Mirage leather upper. Leather type is stated in color name.
- Traditional lace-up design with sturdy metal eyelets.
- Classic back heel tab for easy entry.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Goodyear® welt construction where the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, providing excellent flexibility.
- Lightly cushioned insole for added all-day comfort.
- Air-cushioned sole with a grooved traction pattern offers exceptional comfort and flexibility.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
After wearing for one day...what I like - Nice wide sole with a masculine look. Sole isn't too thick like other Doc Martens. A more refined look this shoe has. Fit feels good. Boot goes up my leg a good way - more than an ankle boot, but not up to my calf (see the Hayes Doc Marten). Stitching around the sole is black, not yellow - again, more refined. Don't like - Can't say there is anything that I don't like about this boot so far. Overall this boot looks aimed to compete with Red Wing Iron Rangers or Chippewa boots, although I don't expect them to be as tough as those boots. I have a pair of Chippewas that have a sole that's too thick for everyday wear, but it's great for working in the yard. I got these Docs for everyday wear with jeans, chinos, etc. I got size 8 and they feel more like a 8.5 or possibly 9, which is fine.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Richard L - customer
- from Austin, TX
- August 7, 2015