- SKU: #7675654
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Dockers® delivers versatile sophistication in the Metro Pant.
- Tri-blend luxe twill pant boasts a mid rise and trouser leg for a flattering fit.
- Sure Fit stretch waistband that hugs the body for a comfortable fit.
- Truly Slimming hidden front panel smooths and slims the tummy.
- Pressed-in leg crease offers a polished appearance.
- Front slash pockets.
- Front coin and back welt pockets.
- Belt loops.
- Zipper fly and dual hook-and-bar closure.
- Regular - 32" inseam, Long - 34" inseam.
- 18" leg opening.
- 9" front rise.
- 14" back rise.
- 60% cotton, 37% polyester, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
Love these pants! I'm a little under 5'8 and they are long enough for me. So far no shrinkage even with repeated washing. There is a stretchy band in the area just below the waist that has a slimming effect right where I need it most (and don't we all!). I've ordered them in 3 colors now because I wear them so frequently.
- Larry R - customer
- from Southeastern Connecticut
- October 23, 2011
Love these. I have short legs so they were a bit long but totally not the pants fault. I usually wear petites for the shorter inseam. I also have large thighs and these pants accommodate well. The construction on these is great. I think they will last a while. I've washed the pants about five times now and they have yet to show any fading or pilling. The waistband is comfy while still being snug and thick so I don't have a problem with them falling or sliding down. They seem to be true to their size. I am between a 6 and 8 and bought a six. They are snug but still comfy.
- Kasie - customer
- from San Diego
- October 5, 2011
These pants are great! I bought 3 pairs for my internship in NYC where I do a lot of walking, riding the subway, and working with chemicals that might discolor clothing. These pants work perfectly for that purpose. They are cheap so I don't feel bad if I get anything on them, but look great on and fit nicely! (I don't feel like I'm wearing mom jeans-the picture is deceiving). I am a size 4-6 (5'7'' and 140 lbs). The 4's were too tight but the 6 fit perfectly. The length is also perfect for me if I am wearing flat shoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC, New York
- June 14, 2011
These are great pants that I can dress up or down. They are form fitting around the waist yet very comfortable while my other typical problem area, full thighs, had breathing room in the pant legs. They fit flatteringly. I love them but have to return the brown pair. For some reason that pair is a lot larger than the blacks although the same tag size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NYC
- September 10, 2011
Love these pants! They're casual but nice enough to wear to work. The great shape hugs all my curves without being too tight.
- Niki - customer
- October 14, 2011