- SKU: #7608810
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Your signature wardrobe staple.
- Dual front pleats and permanent leg crease provide a clean, tailored finish.
- D3 Classic Fit sports a roomy fit through the seat and thigh and a slightly tapered leg.
- Individual Fit® Waistband offers an invisible extra inch.
- No Wrinkle finish for a composed look that lasts all day long.
- Microsanded finish for a smooth, soft feel.
- Woven logo patch at back.
- Side slash and rear button welt pockets.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Color Bond® on Black and Navy allow garments to retain their coloring significantly longer.
- For those with larger frames, Big & Tall sizes are also available.
- Twill: 100% cotton;
Heather: 78% cotton, 22% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These Dockers fit like a glove. They hold their shape after washing and have retained their great fit. I am very satisfied with both the quality and price. I would recommend these to anyone interested in great fitting casual trousers.
- Steve y - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- March 3, 2012
This was a pleasant purchase. When I received this item, it proved to be of a better quality and fit than I had thought. Would buy this item again.
- Roy W - customer
- December 13, 2011
Very comfortable and breathable. Stays warm in the cold weather and noticeably permeable in the warmer weather. Sharp looking and looks pressed ever time out of the dryer.
- Tom - customer
- from Boston, MA
- August 7, 2011
My son needs to wear a pair of white pants to his high school graduation. We thought he would never wear them again. They fit perfectly, the fabric is of good quality, too.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 25, 2011
We found this style for my husband and we both love them. They are comfortable for him. They are easy to wash for me - no ironing needed. I just pull them out of the dryer and hang them up immediately after the cycle is complete. There are no wrinkles and the crease looks perfect every time. And they look great. He owns every color. The heather gray seem to be wearing quicker than the black and stone ones. But we'll continue purchasing these in all colors for as long as they keep making them!
- Allison J - customer
- from Phoenix, AZ
- January 28, 2010