- SKU: #7608803
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Please note that the cotton styles are discontinued.
- The original Dockers® khaki is a superb style choice for work or weekend.
- D3 Classic Fit sports a roomy fit through the seat and thigh and a slightly tapered leg.
- Individual Fit® Waistband offers an invisible extra inch.
- Flat front and permanent leg crease provide a sleek appearance.
- No Wrinkle finish for a composed look that lasts all day long.
- Cotton fabric has a microsanded face for a smooth finish.
- Side slash and rear button welt pockets.
- Wings & anchor embroidery above right back pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Color Bond® finish on Black and Navy allows garments to retain their dark coloring significantly longer.
- For those with larger frames, Big & Tall sizes are also available.
- Solid: 100% cotton.
Heather: 78% cotton, 22% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
These are excellent fitting casual slacks. They drape well and are very comfortable. I have older pairs of the D3 signature that show no signs of wear or color degradation. I wash mine on gentle and have to do only a bit of touch up ironing before wearing.
- Samuel K - customer
- from NW Alabama
- November 15, 2011
They fit really nice, and have absolutely amazing pockets! They're a little too wide at the bottom, though, and the extra hook next to the button on the fly is a pain to deal with - and not on my other pair of Dockers of the same style.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 19, 2011
Total lint/hair magnet. If you have any animals, I'd pass.
- Dc - customer
- from East Hampton, NY
- October 11, 2010
I got these for my son-in-law as a gift. They are good quality and fit well. A good, basic khaki.
- Ann C - customer
- from Virginia
- January 8, 2012
Dockers are a staple in our house. They are comfortable, stylish and the length is prefect! It is hard to find long enough pants and when they are shipped quickly that certainly adds points!
- Ramona H - customer
- from White Rock, BC
- September 24, 2011