- SKU: #7929880
- Dockers Size Chart and Fit Guide
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Keep a composed look from commute to clock out in the Dockers® Never-Iron Khaki.
- Never-Iron™ technology offers wrinkle-resistant performance.
- Dual-pleated front and permanent leg crease for a classic, professional finish.
- D3 Classic Fit sports a roomy fit through the seat and thigh and a slightly tapered leg.
- Sits naturally at the waist.
- Signature Wings and Anchor stitched at back.
- Slash hand pockets.
- Button-through back welt pockets.
- Welt coin pocket at waist.
- Belt loop waistband
- Hook-and-eye and button waist closure.
- Zipper fly.
- Color Bond® on Black allows garments to retain their coloring significantly longer.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 30 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I am really enjoying my Never-Iron khaki Dockers. They truly are never-iron. Mine have been washed a few times now and they still are wrinkle free and look great even after taking a nap on the couch in them.
- Jerry H - customer
- from Monticello, Arkansas
- December 11, 2014
As someone of a certain age who has been buying and laundering men's "casual dress" slacks for a number of years, I give these 5 stars. The fabric does not "grab" lint, keeping them fresh looking all day. My husband praises the all day comfort and as the delegated laundry master, I praise the ease of care. Have already purchased in other colors.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 29, 2014
These are excellent slacks. I've purchased these exact pants in department stores for $85. The wash & wear wonderfully. My husband loves them. I highly recommend them.
- Sue T - customer
- from Des Moines, Ia
- July 24, 2017
Great friendly service. Next day day delivery, easy no cost return. Quality merchandise with more size selection than Macy's.
- Geoff W - customer
- from San Francisco
- September 11, 2014
Excellent fit. Comfortable. Schnazzy looking. It must be Dockers. What more could a guy ask for? These are great trousers!
- Jared - customer
- from Austin, Texas
- November 7, 2012