- SKU: #8615041
- This 19" International Carry-On Expandable Spinner Suiter Trolley is part of the Delsey® Helium Shadow 3.0 Collection.
- Size requirements vary among airlines. Please check with your airline for carry-on luggage size restrictions.
- Lightweight carry-on trolley case made of 100% polycarbonate that is scratch resistant.
- Large front pocket with a built-in sleeve that fits up to a 15.6" laptop.
- Telescoping handle locks in two positions to accommodate two or four-wheel use and is designed to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Convenient top and side handles for easy lifting and carrying.
- Integrated three-dial TSA-approved combination lock keeps items safely locked away during travel.
- Expandable main compartment to maximize space and packing flexibility.
- Split-book style opening offers two spacious compartments.
- Fully lined interior with adjustable compression straps.
- Four 360-degree rotation spinner wheels offer exceptional maneuverability and produce zero weight on your arm.
- Width: 13 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 19 in
- Weight: 8 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I own Delsey's Helium Aero 21" & 25" bags, and LOVE them! I travel a ton and those two bags suit me perfectly — the small one for 1-2 week trips, the 25" for long trips home, when I bring the kitchen sink. But overhead bins are getting smaller, and international regulations are tighter, so I picked up this one to add to my Delsey collection. Horrible design. Very little inside space, and the front hatch, which is a great idea, opens and is loaded in a way that makes the bag an unwieldy mess if you try to have both compartments open — say, during packing or unpacking. I love my other Delsey cases SO much, I can't even believe the same people designed this cockamamie carry-on.
- Brenna S - customer
- from Los Angeles, CA
- February 15, 2016
This is really nice looking. But it is too big even for domestic flights - I barely managed to stow it in the overhead for a domestic flight (I did not have it expanded) - no way would it fit for international. It is not 9" - it is 10" - and that is all the difference! Too bad as it is a stylish bag.
- E - customer
- from california
- March 12, 2016