- Size requirements vary among airlines. Please check with your airline for carry-on luggage size restrictions.
- You'll never be in over your head with your packing when you got the smooth, compact design of the Dakine® Girls Over Under roller bag to keep you organized.
- Wheeled travel bag with a split level design for easy packing.
- Main compartment stores a weekend's worth of clothing, a pair of shoes and travel toiletries.
- Top compartment is expandable for when you go a little overboard on those souvenirs.
- Two exterior front zip pockets for small accessories and travel documents.
- Bag meets carry-on size requirements for most airlines.
- Retractable handle: 22" length.
- High quality urethane wheels.
- Zippered closure.
- Materials: 600D polyester
- Volumes: 49 L
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 13 1⁄2 in
- Height: 23 in
- Weight: 8 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I just received this bag today and couldn't be happier. It is exactly the maximum size that you can use as a carry on, so if you are like me (cheap) and don't want to check a bag, but still want to have enough stuff for a week then this is the bag for you. The material seems to be high quality and it feels like it will last a very long time. Oh yeah, the houndstooth isn't actually gray, it is just a shiny finish on those spots, it looks really sleek. I would recommend this bag to anyone. I cannot wait to use it on my trip to Costa Rica this summer and many trips after that.
- Jade M - customer
- from Chico, CA
- May 13, 2011
Absolutely love this bag. Meets united and jetblue carry on but carries 3-4 days worth plus shoes!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland Maine
- April 25, 2011
I have used this bag on several trips (3-7 days each) and it can hold a lot, especially if you pack strategically. It is very lightweight and the fact that it is cute is a plus. I will never check a bag again!
- Anonymous - customer
- June 17, 2012
Great luggage bag! Carry-on size for almost all airlines, especially if it's not completely full. Unfortunately, United recently made me check this bag with both the lower and upper compartments modestly filled, without expanding it. With just the lower compartment completely filled, it fit carry-on size for my last 3 American Airlines flights, though you may need to position it sideways on smaller aircrafts, since it's a bit taller than most standard carry-ons.
- Mallory - customer
- from Denver, CO
- December 22, 2013
Amazing luggage! As an avid traveler and expat, I've had too many suitcase fall a part before my eyes in the midst streets, taxis, and sticky situations. Recently I've been traveling for the last 6 months with this luggage in and out of hotels, on hikes, camping, through mud, rain, down thousands of stairs, many buses and taxis, and it's still completely intact and functioning very well! Would recommend this luggage to anyone who wants the most bang out of their buck.
- Jenna D - customer
- from Santa Cruz, CA
- August 2, 2013