- Forgetting an essential item like deodorant or toothpaste while out in the middle of nowhere could turn an epic trip into a sour one. To avoid this disastrous conclusion, we'd recommend keeping everything stored and organized in the Alina 3L from Dakine®.
- A soft sided toiletry kit that features an eye-catching allover pattern.
- Multiple zippered mesh pockets for convenient storage options.
- Removable clear vinyl interior bag keeps everything organized.
- Interior hanging hook keeps everything clutter free.
- Grab handle on top of bag for carrying convenience.
- Wrap around zip closure.
- Made of tough 600D polyester.
- Bottom Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 9 in
- Top Width: 9 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 9 in
- Handle Length: 5 in
- Handle Drop: 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
A convenient travel case to store all your travel basics. Multiple zippers and compartments make organizing a breeze. It is all that the description says it is. A very handy cosmetic and toiletries storage bag.I love it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Orlando, Fl
- January 7, 2017
I like the bag. It is perfet for what I need. It fits all my cosmetic stuff. Especially, when I go on a trip.
- Destari d - customer
- from LA
- January 5, 2017
This travel bag is the perfect size for all my toiletry essentials. From some reason, the tag on it says it's for ladies. I guess it's because of the pattern/style. I don't care about that (I'm a man). In it I carry deodorant, hair brush, toothbrush and paste, various first aid items and men's grooming items. It all fits with no problem. I also love that it comes with a hook so you can hang it from wherever. I haven't used it on a trip yet but I can't wait to! For its price, this little bag can't be beat.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 26, 2016
This toiletry bag was bought before my term abroad and it held up perfectly and always had enough space for everything. The zippered vinyl bag that was included was good for taking my shower supplies in the shower with me and also to keep track of my liquids when traveling through airports. It may be a bit large if you want to travel extremely light, but I always fit all of my bathroom supplies in it without worrying about space or leakage. If this helps, here is a list of what I normally carried in it when leaving town (for me it was all travel-sized, but you could definitely fit some smaller not travel-size bottles in); shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, shower gel, toothpaste, toothbrush, tampons, floss, comb, hairbands, razor, travel cup, dry shampoo, deodorant, q-tips. There were probably some other odds and ends I fit in there, but you get the point. It fits everything you need in a very convenient way.
- Sarah G - customer
- September 9, 2014
This just fits the bill for me. Adequate pockets and a removable case for shower items -- and it not too big. Glad I found it.
- K i - customer
- from University Place, WA
- October 31, 2012